Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Last minute shoot


(Authors Own, Contact Sheet)
 Here you can see the product of a very last minute shoot. I used my mum, who was willing to show off more than just her face and superimposed my original models head onto her body.I continued to portray the older woman's insecure nature by photographing just the back. When all the images were put together in the final layout I noticed that orange was the dominant colour, I intended for the shoot to be a variety of colours but as two of my images work well in black-and-white I had to find an alternative. with the lack of accessible garments I decided to revert back to the original idea of colour correction in photo shop. Taking inspiration from ID magazine I produced a realistic layout using appropriate text, design, style and dimensions. On the next page, displayed, are my final selection of images incorporated into my final layout design, appropriate for ID magazine.  During one of the shoots my model unintentionally posed covering her left eye, I later realised that this was relevant for my magazine choice. To conclude my photo shoot I decided to design a mockup of the issue my editorial could be exhibited in.
(Authors Own, Editing Process)

(Authors Own, Layout Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment